getting married? We extend our congratulations and
wish you both the best on this new journey together.
getting married in Idaho? We are here to help.
InIdaho.com is your wedding boutique site designed to help you
coordinate guest lodging and activity arrangements, keep guests up
to date with event details, registries, lodging blocks and to help find your
ceremony and reception sites.
InIdaho.com features the most beautiful Idaho locations available for ceremonies and receptions; including on the beaches of Idaho's pristine lakes, downtown at Idaho's capitol city of Boise and in Idaho’s majestic mountains.
Once you've picked your destination, InIdaho can help with everything else too. We are the local wedding specialists with the expertise to make one of the more challenging steps in getting married a piece of cake!
Our wedding specialist at InIdaho.com have the expertise to make one of the more challenging steps in getting married a piece of cake. We work with thousands of lodging properties throughout Idaho. Whether you are planning a wedding in Boise, McCall, Sun Valley, or anywhere else in the State of Idaho we are there to help.
One of the best aspects of our free wedding service is that your guests call just one toll-free number and have the option of making a reservation at the hotel you have chosen, or they can branch out on there own and rent a condominium, home, or different hotel type. Our staff takes care of all of the details including negotiating group rates, managing your room blocks, confirmation letters, and can even provide the Bride or Groom with a list of where everyone is staying. And just like everything we do at InIdaho.com, there is no additional cost to you or your guests.
Get your wedding on your family and friends’ calendar and keep them updated all along the way.
As soon as you have confirmed a date for your wedding, let family and friends know so that they too may begin planning for the celebrations. It is a good idea to include on your “Save the Date” cards the web address for your InIdaho.com wedding site. This invites others to share in your merriment, anticipate the events you have planned for them and keeps them up to date. Also include InIdaho’s toll-free number (1-800-844-3246) for lodging and reservations. This makes it easy for them to make the arrangements when they reference your wedding group.
Upon Your Engagement
· Celebrate with an engagement party for family and friends.
· Decide on the date. GOOD IDEA: Choose an alternative date just in case.
· Send out Save the Date cards. GOOD IDEA: Include InIdaho’s toll-free number and your wedding website address on the cards so guests can start planning and learn about the area if they are unfamiliar!
· Establish a budget and decide who pays for what.
· Pick the ceremony site & visit the officiate.
· Pick the reception venue.
· Draft a wedding guest list.
· Create your InIdaho wedding website.
· Choose your caterer.
· Enroll in a gift registry.
· Shop for your wedding gown and accessories.
· Shop for your bridal party's dresses.
· Book a photographer and videographer.
· Choose a florist.
· Book the ceremony musicians.
· Book the reception DJ or band.
· Plan and book your honeymoon!
· Finalize the music with musicians, DJ and band.
· Shop for wedding bands.
· Order guest invitations, guest book and thank you cards.
· Purchase wedding party gifts and guest favors.
· Get a make-up & hair consultation. Make appointment for wedding day
· Arrange for wedding party and guest transportation.
· Gown and dress fitting.
· Send out invitations to arrive 6 weeks prior to wedding. · Arrange travel plans for out-of-town guests.
· Book honeymoon suite.
· Plan the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
· Confirm final details with everyone; including the caterer, florist, photographer, musicians.
· Take care of yourself! Visit the spa and health club.
· Take dance lessons!
· Decide on attendant responsibilities.
· Pack for your honeymoon
To learn more, call us at 800-844-3246 or send us an email.* A reservation of at least 10 rooms is required for a complimentary website. yes